Hello! How are you? 🙂 I’m sorry I haven’t been posting much lately, I just have no inspiration to write. I also kind of forgot about WordPress since I have a Bookstagram (shameless self promotion because I upload every day and my puppy is the main star in most of the pics) and I’m really sorry for that. I’m trying to get myself into writing those Top 5 Wednesdays and WWW Wednesday posts and posts like that but again, I have no inspiration.
Anyways, I was tagged by the lovely Mandy over at Book Princess Reviews and you should totally check her out if you haven’t already because her posts have princesses’ pictures and thoughts in them and I LOVE IT. She also reached 400+ followers recently but she deserves so many more so go show her some love. 😀
Now let’s get cracking.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m an equestrian. I’ve been riding since I was a little girl and I got my first horse in 2011. Her name’s Lara (the white one) and she’s the sweetest horse I’ve ever met. She has days when all she wants to do is just cuddle. She’s also lazy and cares only for the food. xD The other one is her daughter, Flicka (she has like 852 names) who was born in 2012 and she’s the biggest pain in everyone’s asses. She’s moody all the time, she wants everything her way, she gets offended pretty easily. But she’s my baby and I love her so I’m still fighting for her over arguments about selling her. She’s actually going to be broken in in summer if all goes well and I’m so excited but also worried af. She’s also the smartest horse I’ve ever met so I used that in teaching her tricks.
- I was once obsessed with making YouTube videos (seen above). I was a part of the equestrians youtubers community and I met many sweet people over it. I stopped though because I have no inspiration for making videos and I’m lazy af but I’m still active in watching other people’s videos.
- One of my fave things in the world is photography. I got my baby Chandler – the camera – in 2015 and we’ve gone through so much together. I recently started Bookstagram and I have so much fun with all that I can do with it. I also got a request from a woman to come photograph her horses and I’ve literally never been so happy and proud about my photographing life.
- I play the piano but there’s only like 2 songs that I can play from start to finish and 76 803 759 songs that I know how to play only a half of each hahah. I give up pretty easily as you can see. I’m currently learning to play Not About Angels by Birdy and I can already see how this is going to be the 76 803 760th song on that list.
- I’m a firm believer in God.
- I haven’t bought a physical book since Christmas. I’M GOING MAD!!!1!!11!!!1!
- Everytime I hear Dream by Imagine Dragons I remember taratjah‘s ACoTaR video and I always shed a tiny tear. For real, no joking.
*ugly crying* It’s so beautiful!
Steff @Little Booky Nook
Breanna @Pages Bound Together
Lilly @Lilly’s Book heaven
Amylee @The Book Lagoon
Shanah @Bionic Book Worm
You don’t need to do it if you don’t want to, you know the drill with that. 🙂
Hope you have a wonderful day,